EA2 User Manual
Designed for demanding outdoor activities, the Explorer range boasts a tough, compact and lightweight body, industry-leading performance and more functions than any other competing product.
Every light in the Explorer range has been designed to satisfy the requirements of the most demanding outdoorsmen. At only two-thirds the size of other products in their class, Explorer series lights are easily pocketable and transportable yet do not compromise on functionality or performance.
The body of all Explorer series flashlights is carved from a block of aero grade aluminum alloy using the most advanced CNC technology available. This not only offers a perfect aesthetic finish but gives Explorer lights incredible toughness and durability. Moreover, a stainless steel retaining ring on the flashlight head protects core components from drops and impacts.
- CREE XP-G (R5) LED
- Maximum output of up to 280 lumens
- High efficiency circuit enables maximum runtime of up to 150 hours
- 5 brightness levels
- Momentary push-on strobe and SOS modes
- Dual electronic switches ensure very easy user interface
- Secondary red light mode (0.2 lumens)
- Power indicator light also serves as battery voltage indicator (accurate to 0.1V)
- Power indicator light serves as standby indicator light when powered down
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-recha rgeable
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with dual-side anti-reflecti ve coating
- Elaborate alloy reflector is purpose-designed for exceptional ly long throw
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Stainless steel bezel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Tail stand function
- Battery: 2xAA, 2xRechargeable AA battery, 2xPrimary AA Lithium battery. EA2 CANNOT take Primary FeLiPO4 battery (14500) or Rechargeable Li-ion battery (14500).
- Length: 131mm
- Head Diameter: 25.4mm
- Tail Diameter: 19mm
- Weight: 64g (without battery)
Accessories: Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
Output & Runtime:
280lm/180s, 200lm/2H, 60lm/8h, 15 lm/30H, 3 lm/150H
Operation:See User Manual